Warranty term: One -Three year from the date of purchase as per product description. This warranty covers manufacturing defects on the watch itself (movement, dial, case, crystal). Other parts than the above are not covered by this warranty. To have replacement covered under this warranty performed, please use our contact info on the "contact us" section. In the e-mail you need to specify your name, address, warranty card unique number and a detailed description of the issue. Finally, write ‘reclaim of purchase’ as subject of the e-mail or letter. Warranty Claim shipping claim shall be borne by customer, while return shipping is paid by SHEER. If SHEER cannot find any defects described above, the product will be sent back to the customer.
Note that repair/replacements will be charged in the following cases, even during the warranty term.
- Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.)
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Failure or damage caused by fire or water, or a natural disaster such as for example an earthquake
- Esthetical changes that occur during normal wear and tear and aging (minor scratches, etc.; on the case and/or crystal, alteration of the colour on the wristband and the peeling of the plating)
- If the warranty card unique number is not submitted along with the watch.
- Battery replacement will be charged even during the warranty term.
The case, dial, hands, crystal, watchband or other parts thereof may be replaced with substitutes if the originals are not available.
This warranty warrants that you can receive free replacement in accordance with the terms set forth herein and within the specified term, and shall not restrict any lawful right of the Customer.